At St Pius X, we present ourselves well and wear our uniform with pride. Our students' hair, uniform and appearance should be in such condition so as to invite only positive comment.
All items of clothing are available from Lowes, Westfield Figtree and Poppets Schoolwear, Montague Street Fairy Meadow. Our uniforms can also be ordered online from Lowes.
GIRLS’ SUMMER UNIFORM
BOYS’ SUMMER UNIFORM
GIRLS’ WINTER UNIFORM
BOYS’ WINTER UNIFORM
Change from Summer to Winter uniform occurs beginning May and change from Winter to Summer uniform occurs from the beginning of Term 4. Changes to these times may be made due to unseasonal weather conditions.
SPORTS UNIFORM (BOYS & GIRLS)
- Blue and red polo top with emblem
- Royal knit shorts with embroidered crest
- Royal fleecy track pants
- Plain white, ankle length socks
- Joggers with laces or Velcro
- St Pius X school hat
- A royal taslon jacket may be worn over the sloppy joe for extra warmth.
Please note: School hat is to be worn before and after school, at breaks, PE and Sport.
- Students are required to wear their hair in a neat and tidy manner.
- Long hair below collar length is to be tied back.
- Extreme hair cuts and coloured hair are not permitted. The emphasis is on evenly cut hair.
- No coloured hair decorations – girls may wear headbands, ribbons, scrunchies in royal blue or red and uniform material only.
JEWELLERY AND MAKEUP
No jewellery except for studs or sleeper for girls (one per ear lobe), a watch, signet ring or religious medals.
No single piercings are permitted.
No nail polish or makeup is permitted.